Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's autumn time...

It's autumn time and the leaves are changing. The holidays are just around the corner and the festvities are begining. Last friday my parents had a "pumpkin patch party" kind of in honor of the harvest season and halloween and all things fun and festive. They invited a bunch of people to come pick pumpkins that they grew in their garden. Rob had to work but Abby and I went to go help out. There were a ton of people and it was a ton of fun! Abby even got her first pony ride!! so cute!
This is Abby in a hat that was mine when I was a baby.
I'm glad my mom kept this; its fun to pass things on :)

Here is Abby dressed like a ballerina.
Homemade halloween costume idea #2...
We were gonna dress her up as Woodstock
from Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin.
She has also gotten offers from people to borrow
a pumpkin costume or a clown costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment