Round 1
Friday was a crazy day but it was a lot of fun. Rob had to work all weekend so Abby and I went to trick or treat at Melaleuca to visit him. We brought along Tiana and the kiddies too. They are all so cute. Joey wowed us all with his sweet buzz lightyear wings. The building was all set up like the Night at the Museum and Robs team was the Lewis and Clark expedition. SOO... Abby went as Sacagewea. Our cute little indian girl- she was a hit with everyone who saw her. :) I made her costume out of some fabric from a davey crocket costume rob wore when he was a kid. We made her a yarn wig and added a few cute touches of our own and voila! We let Abby play with a box of nerds so she wouldn't feel left out with all the candy everywhere. It was a perfect little rattle... that is until she nawed through the box while I was busy doing other stuff and came back to find her with nerds stuck to her face. :) Funny girl.
Then Abby and I went down to Idaho Falls for witches night out. That was a blast as well. I made an awesome cake that looked like a witches hat. We got to enjoy some great company great food and an awesome time. Abby won us a prize because everyone thought she was the cutest and best lady there :) [usually there are no kids at this party but she had a special pass this year ;)]
Round 2
Saturday we all got to sleep in a little and I woke up to a yummy breakfast that Rob made for us. Then he had to go to work so Abby and I hung out and ran errands n stuff. Later we visited Rob at work for his dinner break. Melaleuca provides dinner on month end and this time it was catered by 5Buck Pizza. It was pretty good. It is always fun for us to visit Daddy at work :)
After that Abby and I drove down to Idaho Falls again to continue the Halloween festivities. We were so excited to see everyone and had a ton of fun. Ryan Emmy and Noah were in town so we all went trick or treating. Noah and Abby looked so cute and their costumes went together really well (not planned but so cute!)- he was a cowboy and she was an indian. Dont worry, there was only a small moment of contention when Noah thought Abby might steal his candy and his horsey. hehe. They loved seeing eachother. All in all it was a crazy and fun holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment