



We sure think so!
I know I know, we're just a tad bit biased BUT can you blame us? :)
She absolutely loved playing in the leaves.
She really wanted to eat them too.
We spent conference weekend in Idaho Falls with family.
It was a lot of fun as usual :)
Rob's parents wanted to snap a few photos between saturday sessions
of our adorably georgous little girl and a couple family photos as well.
Thanks! We love you guys!


Cute pictures! Abby is so beautiful! She is so happy and smiley, I just love it! I wish we would have been there for conference. But we'll be back soon hopefully. Like for Halloween. And then we get to do Thanksgiving AND Christmas there! Hooray! Can't wait!!! :)
ReplyDeleteyeah! You finally posted! Abby is "abby-"solutely gorgeous. SO is your family! Love you sissy. I'll call you later...
ReplyDelete