I know it has been a while since I have made an update but I promise some good stuff will be coming soon. What awaits you are many much anticipated stories and pictures... Boston, Rexburg, BYUI classes and graduation decisions, geneaology findings, Family outings, flu bugs, adventures... life. There has been a TON going on lately. I came home from Boston and had only a couple days to relax before jumping right back into being busy busy busy. When I have a little more time and some pictures to post I PROMISE i'll work on getting it all posted here. In the meantime I thought I'd leave you with a few little quotes and thoughts about the season:

"Autumn's the mellow time." -William Allingham
(HA! On the contrary I feel a bit less mellow now that fall is here...)
"Autumn is a season followed immediately by looking forward to spring." -Doug Larson
(Fall colors are beautiful and there is no denying the little bit of magic in the air this time of year BUT I am hoping we can skip over winter...maybe just this once.)
"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile." -William Cullen Bryant
(Like I said, breathtaking and beautiful....so why not just move right on into spring...who wants to live with out smiles all winter? P.S. I'm not dreading winter as much as it sounds...there are good things about it too.)
"Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change color and fall from the trees." -David Letterman
(I couldn't help but chuckle a little at this one...it kind of caught me off gaurd.)
Haha you are funny. I can't wait for you to post about all the stuff that has gone on! Can you tell I am just a little bored? We really need to make a trip up there again to visit you guys! We miss you! Now get posting!
ReplyDeleteWhat Autumn? It is still summer here and we never have summer!!!
ReplyDelete