On July 20th- 21 years ago- the world changed forever...
haha no but seriously I had a great birthday this year even though it fell on the monday of finals week. I was on campus for about 12 hours BUT my wonderful, incredible, fantasic, amazing husband baked me a birthday cake. It was the first birthday cake he'd ever actually baked and -may I say- it turned out great!

Both sets of parents treated us to dinner at any restaurant of my choice, on different days of course. AND last but not least I got a plane ticket to Boston (compliments of Linds, Chris, Mom, and Dad) so I can go to my auntie's wedding. I'm totally stoked!
I'm glad you had a good birthday! That is a bummer that it was during finals week. So when are you going to Boston?
ReplyDeleteYAY FOR BIRTHDAYS!! Mine's tomorrow and I can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteKenz! Now you can drink! YAY!
ReplyDelete