Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Note of Thanks

Just wanted to make note of a few things I’m grateful for lately…

I love when the sun is out! We had our first 2009 snow cones! I miss my family’s snoshack but snoasis is almost as great! Hooray for summer!! It really makes me happy. Lots of sunshine, walks in the park, swimming, snow cones, barbeques, baseball games, birthdays and picnics are just around the corner.
I love Spanish and school- even though they’re tough right now. I don’t really have a ton left and I can totally do this- I just gotta smile, work hard, and endure right?!

I love my cute apartment and our cute garden. Our garden is growing and that is exciting! For a while we were worried nothing would grow but sure enough its growing now and we’ll have lots of produce (tomatoes, peas, carrots, onions, squash, onions, zucchini, and some flowers!) and lots of fun.



I love my super-hottie husband- he is so absolutely wonderful and I really appreciate all he does for us. He’s been working full-time and keeping me sane full-time. AND our garden is growing because of his awesome green thumb. (And can I also add I’m grateful for the spirit he invites into our home, for the blessings he gives me and his strength in the gospel)! I’m so lucky I get to spend forever with him.
I love my mom! She’s always there to answer my silly questions whenever I call her. I hope I can be even just half as great as her when I “grow up.” To all moms out there; to the new moms, expecting moms, veteran moms, and my moms- HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! You deserve a special day completely focused on you.

4 comments:

  1. Cute Post! Our garden at work is starting to grow. I have been in Chicago for a couple days and I sure hope they haven't killed it in the time I have been gone...

    MISS YA and I miss the sno shack too... that was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is super cute. Hopefully our little bit of garden will grow as well as yours. If Rob has special garden-growing tricks, he should definitely share them! :) We're grateful to have you guys for neighbors. Congrats on the new car! We are way excited for you. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah and hang in there with the school stuff. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Greatful for you! i love you sissy and i wouldn't trade you for anything!

    ReplyDelete