Thursday, May 28, 2009

Callings

So this last couple weeks has been quite eventful. About 2 weeks ago, Rob and I were called to be the nursery leaders in our ward. (I already have another calling with the compassionate service commitee which I love and will miss dearly if/when I get released.) About 1 week ago, the Stake Presidency called me to be the 2nd counselor in the Stake Primary.


We were shocked and excited to be in the nursery. And now, I'm surprised-scared-excited to be in the Stake Primary Presidency... I know I've got a lot of learning to do. It is definately a calling that will keep me on my toes and busier than a bee. Pray for me! I haven't been in a presidency since I was a Laurel and that was WAY more low key than this.


Kids are wonderful and tons of fun! I am excited to have these opportunities to learn, grow, and serve. It's good to be busy, I just need to get used to the new load. Any good ideas, suggestions, comments, words of encouragement?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Mackenzie! I am so sad to lose you but you are going to be amazing in the Primary Presidency! You are so great to work with and Im really going to miss you! Thanks for all your hard work and good luck with the new calling... I'll say a little prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY MACKIE!! i'm in the presidency here in our ward and it is SOO much fun. those little tots will teach you lots! ♥teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll do great! If anybody can do it it will be you. My little Danny look-a-like neighbor was blowing bubbles in the neighborhood all day the other day. Made me think of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sis i know that you will rock all of the callings that you are... uh... called to! (hehehe!) on a more serious note just trust in God and know that you may not be what needs to be in that calling, but He will make you into what you need to be. Trust in Him and know that i love you too sis! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps i hope that that made sense!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited that you have a blog!! Good luck, you will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete