Monday, March 30, 2009

Seeking Sanity

So we have a week and a half left of Winter semester. That means tons of excitement and tons of busy busy things to get done...that also means Rob and I are that much closer to our fun little getaway to Moab. We decided to take a trip for our anniversary and go somewhere warm. Good plan right?!? Anyway, before then we have so much to do and so little time. I'm sure we'll get everything done though and we'll be more productive while we're so busy. AND we get to go to Conference. I've never been before and I'm totally stoked! Well, I better not blab on for too long. I will post again- with pictures- after the trip! Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Moab! I love that you are going there for your 1st annivarsary too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also your chocolates were UH-MAZING! Thanks- it was just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your first year sister dearest! i love your blog and your background! it looks awesome! how did finals go for you two? you should give me a call soon! love you sis!

    ReplyDelete