We've been keeping busy and it seems like there is a lot going on and a lot coming up.
We got all moved into our new place and we really like it. BIG thanks to the titus family, welker family, missionaries, and friends who helped. We didn't realize how much stuff we have :) We are mostly unpacked and we have even planted some pretty flowers outside. Abby and I are enjoying taking walks through the neighborhood and at the park that is right across the street from our new place. We have new callings at church: Rob teaches the 12 year old sunday school and I teach the CTR 4 class. its fun and actually works out well to swap Abby back and forth. We love our ward and ward family.
We were able to take some family names through the temple for the first time. This was a really great experience for so many reasons... only some of which include (1) david recieved his endowment and will be leaving in one month for his mission CRAZY! (2) my whole immediate family was able to participate in doing the work together SO AWESOME! and (3) we are finally doing it! Rob and I were family history teachers in our previous ward for about a year and we are finally getting the work done... that calling was definitely for us.
Rob is in a USTA team so he's been playing tennis and kicking butt at it. Its a lot of fun to go to his matches and cheer him on. I have started going to a exercise group a couple times of week and it was so good! We're definitely getting back into our mode of being active and fit- feels great once you get into a routine and I'm determined to loose the rest of my baby pounds...speaking of baby....this is a little random but i dont know if i mentioned before that Abby is walking now! So fun! Next step poty training... haha.
Anyway....We've got Jake's wedding, David's mission farewell, Uncle John's wedding, and Titus family (uncle max, aunt lois, james, maria...) visiting for the fourth of july...all coming up within a month from now. I'll try to keep up and post pictures n things but we'll see what happens. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment