I can.
It is just about to be February and here in Rexburg this means its been waaaay too long since the sunshine and warm weather have graced us with their presence. (**however it was sunny for just a little bit sunday for the first time in a while and it made me so happy! It popped out of the overcast sky and I smiled and thought "yay! good to see you old friend!" **) Anyway I have had crazy cabin fever lately and I just can't wait for spring and summer to arrive. I've been thinking about picnics, walks, baseball games, BBQs, boating, swimming... and I am so excited. Also- big events coming up include Rob and my 3 year anniversary, Abby's 1st birthday, and my little brother David's mission, Rob turns 25, I turn 23 (so weird), and Rob's little bro Jacob's wedding.
Today it was sunny SO...as a mini cabin fever cure abby and I went out with my mom and little brother and we got frozen yogurt and got the car washed! It was a lot of fun. Thanks mom for a fun treat!
By the way- abby is 9 months old, crawling and babbling up a storm, healthy and happy as could be. i'll try to add pictures on my next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment