For those who have been waiting patiently...This is a picture she took of me a couple of weeks ago (the day of my baby shower....I think I was 34 or 35 weeks) I also will have some pictures that Rob's dad took of me when they get back from spring break (they are in Mexico right now...LUCKY). Its nice to have two photographers in the family...there is always someone around to document things. Linds and Kurt are both AWESOME! (Thank you both! We love you!)

By the way we have just passed our 37 week mark this week! she's full term and will come anytime now and the doctors are still telling us that she is perfect. yay!
By the way (again) graduation is a week from today! bachelors degree and a break for the summer- yay!

By the way we have just passed our 37 week mark this week! she's full term and will come anytime now and the doctors are still telling us that she is perfect. yay!
By the way (again) graduation is a week from today! bachelors degree and a break for the summer- yay!
mackenzie I love this picture you look so beautiful! and yay for baby!
ReplyDelete