Just got done at the doctor's office and my 36 week check up. Everything's still looking good and doing well. Its exciting to be getting so close to the big event! I'm measuring 37 cm...1 cm ahead of the average 36 cm at 36 weeks. Maybe she'll come a week earlier than expected...or maybe not... I guess we'll see! She has been measuring that 1 cm ahead for a while now though. Pretty consistent and not too surprising. The doc says it looks like she's dropping so my body is gearing up. I just gotta work on getting rest and staying as stress free as I can so she doesn't surprise us too early. Although the doc did also say that they won't try hard to stop things if I do go into labor now because the baby will be just fine. She- the doc- laughed a little as I was on my way out she said "you don't even look pregnant from the back!" Funny huh.
Time sure is flying by! Only 2 weeks left of school- fun fun fun. We pick up our Graduation cap and gown stuff this week... yay! I'm sure these last few weeks will work out just fine- wish us luck!
P.S. sorry if my posts lately have been a little boring. I'll try to post pictures and more exciting things soon! :)
I have patiently been waiting for pics of your cute belly! How are you guys??
ReplyDelete