...to carry all my love for you.

Valentines is this weekend and i'm so excited! Another excuse to celebrate and be all lovey dovey..haha... we have some traditions to carry on that I look forward to every year; pizza and a picnic, love letter swap, and an evening stroll somewhere beautiful. Its so fun and I love that I get to spend the day (and everyday) with my best friend. Rob is so incredible! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him- he's there to comfort me when i'm sad or worried, he's there to make me laugh every day, he's there to bring me back down to earth when i'm floating off into left field, he's there to provide for me and spoil me and most of all to love me. I'm thankful for his great example, he makes me a better person in so many ways.(Thanks honey bunch for being so wonderful! Be my valentine forever and ever k?!?)

No comments:
Post a Comment