I am 28weeks along and am so excited for this next 10-12 weeks to be over already. I just wanna hold our little girl and have fun going on picnics with her and putting bows in her hair :)
We can already tell that she is going to be a lot of fun to have around. She kicked her Daddy on sunday morning a ton when he put his hand on my tummy- he loved it of course. (she's got him like putty in her little hands, haha)
So far so good- she's been growing well and doing great! The Doc says she is perfect! I've also been "growing well" and its making me feel happy but kinda huge too! Here are some pictures over time. I think the first one we took was at 12 weeks and the most recent one was probably taken at 26 weeks. We took a few in the middle but I didn't wanna bore anyone with too many pictures of me so i'm not posting those... haha...
aww all grown up my little superstar wow how time does fly stay blessed
ReplyDeleteMRS Dawnita