Abby wanted to have a tea party....Benny was in the mood to knock it down.
She decided to invite him to bring some of his friends if he promised to not knock things over.
They had a super silly crazy tea party together.
A friend of mine gave me a bunch of samples of face masks n lotions. Abby wanted to try them out with me. I love our silly girly time together. She's a good little girly.
Rob went to a Bison's baseball game with the scouts.
Abby, Ben, and I stayed in and had a movie night at home. Good relaxing snuggle time.


It is definitely still hot weather most of the time but a few evenings and a few rainy days we are starting to feel the chill of autumn. It was a super rainy one evening so when we got home from grocery shopping we had our first cup of cocoa for the season.
Ben LOVES that pumpkins and fall things are coming out. He grabbed this one then hugged and kissed it. haha. Funny weird boy.
I was getting tired of my white "rogue" streak of hairs so I finally broke down and got some dye from Sally's. I may never do it on my own ever again (mostly because of the mess and worry of doing it right) BUT it did turn out rather well. I'm happy to stay young looking a while longer ;)
Here is my "after" picture collage:










No comments:
Post a Comment