Abby's first bath went really well and she loved it. Thanks to Ryan, Emily and Noah for letting us borrow their sweet little tub. Abby came out all clean and her hair even went all fuzzy.
Awwww, I love the new pics! She is so stinkin cute! I think we only used that bath tub one or two times because Noah hated it! I hope everything is going well for you guys. I wish we could visit more often. I feel like we're missing so much of Abby's life already! We will be up for Audrey's graduation and Abby's blessing, though, so I am counting down the days til then. Keep on posting pictures for me to see!!! :)
Awwww, I love the new pics! She is so stinkin cute! I think we only used that bath tub one or two times because Noah hated it! I hope everything is going well for you guys. I wish we could visit more often. I feel like we're missing so much of Abby's life already! We will be up for Audrey's graduation and Abby's blessing, though, so I am counting down the days til then. Keep on posting pictures for me to see!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
ReplyDelete