We're finally done with this crazy semester! I just took my last final and think it all went pretty well. I guess the school has made it so that grades come out on Christmas Eve so we will know for sure then how well we did. Only one semester to go if all goes as planned- wish me luck!
Now that I dont have a thousand assigments and tests to worry about I already don't quite know what to do with myself and all my time. I'm thinking I'll finally be able to take much needed naps, do some christmas baking and shopping, and... well I don't know what else but it'll be nice to have a small break from school. Its been the busiest semester of my whole college career- hopefully next semester will be a little less hectic. One thing is for sure though: the end of next semester may not be filled with all the beautiful christmas things BUT it will be graduation (yay!), our 2 year anniversary (yay!), and the birth of our new baby girl!!! (YAY!) I'm sure the time will fly right on by and catch us by surprise.
Well, since i'm on a campus computer right now I have no exciting pictures to post but I will try to soon. In the meantime- I hope this holiday season has been absolutely wonderful for you all so far with lots of goodness still to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment