Friday, February 27, 2009
"From small beginnings come great things"
So I've decided to start a blog to document some of the goings on in my life. Life is full of great things that should be written down so here is my attempt. Some days may be more random than other days and some days will hold exciting adventures. Someone once said "The last thing one discovers in composing a work is what to put first." I don't really know where to start with making a blog but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Probably small and nonsensical at first, but one day this blog will be so great you may not be able to live without checking in on it...holding your breath as you await a new post...well we'll see. For now I'm going to sign off and go watch a movie with my wonderful husband. We hope all of you people reading this post will have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay you are starting a blog! I am so excited. I will probably be one of those people who can't live without checking your blog and anxiously awaiting your next post! You just need some pictures now. Thanks for the invite and have a great weekend, too!
ReplyDelete